cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ciscoworks and hp nnm

thetnaing00
Level 1
Level 1

can ciscoworks 2.6 integrate with hp nnm version 7.51 while they are on seperate boxes?

if so,which one should i use,adapter or integration tool?

which is the suitable version for those? thanks for your reply.

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Integration is only supported through NNM 7.5. 7.5 is not yet supported. Assuming a supported version of NNM, integration is possible if NNM is running on a machine other than LMS. The integration process requires both the utility and the adapter to work. The utility is the generic shell while the adapter provides the per-NMS knowledge to actually perform the integration.

thanks. in this case, i have some questions that i need to understand. please help me to understand them.

Can LMS 2.6 integrate with NNM 7.5? please show me a link or manual that i can refer to. as far as i concern only LMS 3.0 support NNM 3.0 but i have to confirm that to my boss. the only thing we wanna see is ciscoview from NNM.

if i can integrate those two softwares, should i use same ip address to discover from both softwares? cause i notice that nnm send the device ip address it discover through http web page to launch ciscoview. thanks for your time and patient.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: