Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks Archive Management Partially successful

prasad.gsmc
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am getting the error from Ciscoworks

CM063 Error polling for change on PRIMARY STARTUP config, not fetching the config. CM0065 No change in PRIMARY RUNNING config, config fetch not required CM0059 Config fetch not required for ROUTER-1

is this an error? Since this is showing Partial successful then there should be some issue?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

A fix would be an upgrade. The problem stems from the ccmHistoryStartupLastChanged object not returning proper data. There are quite a few known bugs with this object, but all should be fixed in the latest code in the various branches.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is most likely a problem with the CISCO-CONFIG-MAN-MIB implementation on the router. However, it's not a serious error. If you have periodic config collection configured, your startup config will be fetched.

If you want to fetch the startup config now, go to RME > Config Mgmt > Archive Mgmt > Sync Archive, and check the Fetch Startup box.

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

Yes it is collecting data. But can i fix this issue with the CISCO-CONFIG-MAN-MIB, so that I can have a work order status of 100% successful.

A fix would be an upgrade. The problem stems from the ccmHistoryStartupLastChanged object not returning proper data. There are quite a few known bugs with this object, but all should be fixed in the latest code in the various branches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: