Just hoping someone might be able to help me see what's wrong here. So I know for a fact that one of the IOSs I have deployed has a bug that I've had activated previously. This IOS is on several routers, however when I run a Bug Summary Report, it reports that there are no bugs on any of my IOSs. What might I be doing wrong here?
Make sure you change the "Report Bugs From" date. You may have to go back a while. If you know the specific bug ID, and you're just testing the tool, I can tell you when that bug was filed.
That said, we have had quite a few issues where the Bug Toolkit database on Cisco.com was not populated correctly for all devices. This is why we added the "CCO Bugtoolkit" link in this screen. If you still can't locate your bug using RME, try that link.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.