Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed the CiscoWorks LMS 2.5 Bundle consisting of

Common Services 3.0.3

Campus Manager 4.0.3

Device Fault Manager 2.0.3

RME 4.0.3

I am using a Mozilla 1.7 Web Browser with Java Plugin 1.5 installed along with the Mozilla.

While opening "Topology" in Campus Manager it gave me an error saying that the j2re needed is jre1.4.2_08. I then removed the jre1.5 and installed jre1.4.2_08 too, but now when i try and open the "Topology" from Campus Manager it does not give me any error popup but just a blank grey screen....

Please also provide me a list of reqd patches for jre1.4.2_08 for solaris 9.

What could be the probable error...

Please help...

4 Replies 4

jsalaman
Level 1
Level 1

Server and Client System Requirements

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/cw2000_b/lms/lms25/lms25qsg.htm#wp65203

Java issue in the client pc's, Windows 2000, Windows XP? SP?

another JRE running?

Hi all!

About CiscoWowks and LMS, I don't know It support divices from other manufacturers (such as: 3COM, SerCom)or not???

In oder to those divices can work with LMS and CiscoWorks, what have I to do???

Thanks & Bestregards,

CiscoWorks only supports Cisco Devices. Devices from other vendors cannot be managed, they will appear as unknown devices.

Hi all!

About CiscoWowks and LMS, I don't know It support divices from other manufacturers (such as: 3COM, SerCom)or not???

In oder to those divices can work with LMS and CiscoWorks, what have I to do???

Thanks & Bestregards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: