cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks ---Detailed Device View Issue

durgeshk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am facing a issue in DDV, I am getting a lot of alerts because admin status is showing "not present" for an interface but the interface is ok on router 3745. Due to this I am getting frequent alerts once for Admin status up and once for admin status notpresent

Please help me....

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post a walk of the ifTable for this device as well as the specific details of one of these bogus events.

Thanks Joe to hear from you....

Please guide me how do I make ifTable walk, after that I will send you all the details.

Regards

Durgesh

You can use the SNMP Walk tool in Device Center to do this.  Just specify a starting OID of "ifTable".

Hi Joe,

I tried doing the same and I also specified the OID. But it gives me the attached result.

Please help

You need to specify a starting OID value of "ifTable" (without quotes).  If you want, the OID to use is .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.

Hi Joe,

Yes I tried the same using the OID but the result was same as I attached.

Please confirm me, does a normal computer support snmpwalk command or we need to install any special tool or software to run the snmpwalk command from the CLI of computer.

Post a screenshot of the settings you filled out in the SNMP Walk tool.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: