Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CiscoWorks ---Detailed Device View Issue

Hi, I am facing a issue in DDV, I am getting a lot of alerts because admin status is showing "not present" for an interface but the interface is ok on router 3745. Due to this I am getting frequent alerts once for Admin status up and once for admin status notpresent

Please help me....

Everyone's tags (3)
7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: CiscoWorks ---Detailed Device View Issue

Post a walk of the ifTable for this device as well as the specific details of one of these bogus events.

Thanks Joe to hear from you....

Please guide me how do I make ifTable walk, after that I will send you all the details.

Regards

Durgesh

Cisco Employee

You can use the SNMP Walk tool in Device Center to do this.  Just specify a starting OID of "ifTable".

Hi Joe,

I tried doing the same and I also specified the OID. But it gives me the attached result.

Please help

Cisco Employee

You need to specify a starting OID value of "ifTable" (without quotes).  If you want, the OID to use is .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.

Hi Joe,

Yes I tried the same using the OID but the result was same as I attached.

Please confirm me, does a normal computer support snmpwalk command or we need to install any special tool or software to run the snmpwalk command from the CLI of computer.

Cisco Employee

Post a screenshot of the settings you filled out in the SNMP Walk tool.

Views
Helpful
Replies