The problem here is that the utilization is above 100%. In cases of tunnel interfaces, this typically means the bandwidth set on the tunnel is lower than the actual bandwidth, and DFM is using the wrong value for ifSpeed when calculating utilization. Use the interface "bandwidth" command to set the correct ifSpeed on the interface, then rediscover the device in DFM.
If you're sure that the maximum bandwidth of the link is only 9 Mbps, then you may be seeing a bug in DFM in which bogus utilization values are shown (i.e. those over 100%). In order to determine if this is the problem, you should start a sniffer trace filtering on all SNMP traffic to this device, and let it run for at least 8 minutes.
Assuming the high utilization event is still active in DFM after these 8 minutes, then the data in the trace will show if the device is reporting a utilization over 100%, or if the problem is DFM. If it's DFM, then an upgrade to LMS 3.2 will fix this.
Actually I misspoke. Four T1s would be 6Mbps. I am sure of the speed. I will try the packet capture you recommended. There is another bug that I have found that requires the upgrade to LMS3.2 so I'm betting this is related.
Here are the sh ints for the multilink and the tunnel. I see the multilink showing up as approx 6Mbps and the tunnels shows up at 9Mbps. I ran the snmp capture and indeed see interface with index 16 (tunnel2) as reporting 9Mbps. Where is it getting the 9Mbps from? I don't have it specified on the tunnel2 interface.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.