cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

CiscoWorks: Group Administration Report

Hi,

1. I have created about 200 groups in RME and want to see a report showing that which device belongs to which group.
  2. More explanation: My each group is the name of the office and all the devices in the group belongs to that office, so I want to see a report that show each group(office in my case) and devices belongs to that group(Office).

3. Also I want to see a report that shows that which devices are not part of the Groups.

I am using the

LMS: 1.2.0

RME: 4.3.0

CS:    3.3.0

CM:   5.2.1

DFM: 3.2.0

THANKS

Please guide me that is it possible to create these type of reports.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: CiscoWorks: Group Administration Report

There are no such reports.  You would need to look at the membership details of each group to see which devices are matched.  That is, from RME > Devices > Group Administration click on the group then click the Details button.  From the next screen, click on the Membership Details button.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: CiscoWorks: Group Administration Report

There are no such reports.  You would need to look at the membership details of each group to see which devices are matched.  That is, from RME > Devices > Group Administration click on the group then click the Details button.  From the next screen, click on the Membership Details button.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content