cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

ciscoworks -- hum report issue

Hi All,

I came across a strange issue recently and now i am in the middle of finding the possible causes..

The problem is exaplained as, we have 90 devices added to DCR and the same in HUM database. Out of these, 15 devices devices did not come in the daily availability report on 1st and 2nd August. But Other devices were reflecting properly and from 3rd onwards, automatically all the devices started reflecting in the report, including that 15 device. The devices include switches and routers.

Then, on 3rd i tried to take a manual device availabilty report of the date range as 1st till 2nd august. There it came properly and all the devices were there on those 2 days.

Hence ruling out the possibility of inexistence of snmp-hum database during the time.

Can somebody guide me what are the possibilities. I do not need a resolution but need on the possible causes.

According to me, it might be that some other jobs are running during the time, but i can say that snmp polling failed, because the device availability report we could generate it on the next day.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content