I started CiscoWorks with CS3.0, RME4.0 and Campus 4.0 on Solaris 9 SUNW,UltraSPARC-II. and then I upgraded all the way to the follwoing
1. CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.5 17 Nov 2006, 07:41:24 EST
2. CiscoView 6.1.5 17 Nov 2006, 07:41:24 EST
3. Integration Utility 1.6.0 01 Mar 2006, 09:38:09 EST
4. Campus Manager 4.0.6 17 Nov 2006, 07:41:24 EST
5. Resource Manager Essentials 4.0.5 17 Nov 2006, 07:41:24 EST
Yesterday I had issues with CiscoWorks and opened a TAC Case But Engineer called it "unsupported hardware" and recommended that I upgrade to Sun Ultra Sparc IIIi or dual Sun Sparc IIICu before it can be supported by TAC.
When I had upgraded to LMS2.6 (downloadable patch) if didn't say anywhere that a hardware need to upgraded. Can someone guide me here.
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3. 16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are looking for early feedback from custome...