cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution

mmtantawi
Level 1
Level 1

I have here 2 Core Switch 4507 and 70 Edge Switchs 3560 Series.

I do not have any Network Managment Software for My Compoany at all.

Now, i did search for CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution, and i found alot of Prices.

i want to Purchase it.

when i did search, on it, i found it with Multiple choices as following :-

A- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution Large Enterprise Package - ( v. 2.5 ) -

( v. 2.5 ) - product upgrade license - 1 server, unlimited devices - upgrade from CiscoWorks LMS 1.x / RWAN 1.x - UNIX, Win

MFG#: CWLMS-2.5-URUP-K9.

The Price of it is 9,295 $.

========================================================================================================================

2-CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution Enterprise - ( v. 2.5.1 ) - product

( v. 2.5.1 ) - product upgrade license - 1 server, 300 devices - upgrade from Cisco Works LAN Management Solution 2.5 - Win, Solaris

MFG#: CWLMS-DEC05RMR-K9

The Price is 373 $.

========================================================================================================================

Now in My Situation , in order to Purchase this Product for the First time for Number of 50 Devices in Cisco as " Switches & Routers ",

do i have to Purchase the first one with 9,295 $ , or i can go directly with 373,99 $ ?

6 Replies 6

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

If you do not have a previous version of CiscoWorks LMS, then you will not be able to order the one for 373,99 $

You may want to contact your Cisco re-seller for additional information.

Yes, i do not have it all.

so the Only way to have this Software is to buy one with cost of 9000 $, is that correct ?

its too expesive for me , do you know any other Product that can do the same Function but with cost not more than 500 $ ?

i need something like Cisco-Works , do you have any other Product but with cost not more than 500 $ ?

Try Cisco Network Associate (CNA). It's free.

From Where Can i get , do you know ?

and do you think it will work with the same function as Cisco Works Or Not ??

i did some search on google , but i could not find any thing software related to it .

they are talking about ccna.

do you know from where can i download it ?