Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution

I have here 2 Core Switch 4507 and 70 Edge Switchs 3560 Series.

I do not have any Network Managment Software for My Compoany at all.

Now, i did search for CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution, and i found alot of Prices.

i want to Purchase it.

when i did search, on it, i found it with Multiple choices as following :-

A- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution Large Enterprise Package - ( v. 2.5 ) -

( v. 2.5 ) - product upgrade license - 1 server, unlimited devices - upgrade from CiscoWorks LMS 1.x / RWAN 1.x - UNIX, Win

MFG#: CWLMS-2.5-URUP-K9.

The Price of it is 9,295 $.

========================================================================================================================

2-CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution Enterprise - ( v. 2.5.1 ) - product

( v. 2.5.1 ) - product upgrade license - 1 server, 300 devices - upgrade from Cisco Works LAN Management Solution 2.5 - Win, Solaris

MFG#: CWLMS-DEC05RMR-K9

The Price is 373 $.

========================================================================================================================

Now in My Situation , in order to Purchase this Product for the First time for Number of 50 Devices in Cisco as " Switches & Routers ",

do i have to Purchase the first one with 9,295 $ , or i can go directly with 373,99 $ ?

• Network Management
6 REPLIES
Red

Re: CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution

If you do not have a previous version of CiscoWorks LMS, then you will not be able to order the one for 373,99 $

You may want to contact your Cisco re-seller for additional information.

Yes, i do not have it all.

so the Only way to have this Software is to buy one with cost of 9000 $, is that correct ?

its too expesive for me , do you know any other Product that can do the same Function but with cost not more than 500 $ ?

i need something like Cisco-Works , do you have any other Product but with cost not more than 500 $ ?

Red

Try Cisco Network Associate (CNA). It's free.

From Where Can i get , do you know ?

and do you think it will work with the same function as Cisco Works Or Not ??

i did some search on google , but i could not find any thing software related to it .

they are talking about ccna.

do you know from where can i download it ?

Red

Views
Helpful
Replies