cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ciscoworks lms 2.6 device list

situwayne
Level 1
Level 1

I remember in lms 2.5, Device Manager, when I click on "Routers" I got a breakdown of routers listed by type. there were folders such as 1700 which has all 1700 series routers. it's the same for switches. all switches or routers that are the same type can be located easily going through these folders.

in lms 2.6 I don't see the breakdown. did I missed something from install or this how it is?

thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The device selector was changed in LMS 2.6 to make it more powerful. However, you can re-enable some of the old features by going to Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Selector Settings > Group Customization.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The device selector was changed in LMS 2.6 to make it more powerful. However, you can re-enable some of the old features by going to Common Services > Device and Credentials > Device Selector Settings > Group Customization.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: