cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 release

dionjiles
Level 1
Level 1

Just trying to see whats the final release date, just trying to make early preparations as I plan on upgrading my current server sometime in the near future.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not yet. We're still in the development phase. Some of the highlights will be a more dynamic UI, the ability to attach reports to emails, EEM integration with Netconfig, auto-allocation filters for RME and IPM, ability to clear multiple alerts in DFM in one shot, and a more powerful baseline compliance UI.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's currently looking to be the end of June of this year. That will probably slip some, though.

Cool Thanks. June will be here before you know it....Is it anywhere on the Cisco site I can read about some of the new features available in this release?

Not yet. We're still in the development phase. Some of the highlights will be a more dynamic UI, the ability to attach reports to emails, EEM integration with Netconfig, auto-allocation filters for RME and IPM, ability to clear multiple alerts in DFM in one shot, and a more powerful baseline compliance UI.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco