Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 release

Just trying to see whats the final release date, just trying to make early preparations as I plan on upgrading my current server sometime in the near future.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 release

Not yet. We're still in the development phase. Some of the highlights will be a more dynamic UI, the ability to attach reports to emails, EEM integration with Netconfig, auto-allocation filters for RME and IPM, ability to clear multiple alerts in DFM in one shot, and a more powerful baseline compliance UI.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

It's currently looking to be the end of June of this year. That will probably slip some, though.

Community Member

Cool Thanks. June will be here before you know it....Is it anywhere on the Cisco site I can read about some of the new features available in this release?

Cisco Employee

Not yet. We're still in the development phase. Some of the highlights will be a more dynamic UI, the ability to attach reports to emails, EEM integration with Netconfig, auto-allocation filters for RME and IPM, ability to clear multiple alerts in DFM in one shot, and a more powerful baseline compliance UI.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content