cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks LMS 4.0 Campus Manager cleanning of a View Map.

ppacheco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Grettings

I have the following drawback was held on autodicovery on a CiscoWorks LMS 4.0 which captured all the IP's of the devices on the network between these found  a LAN segment that connects to all devices, when creating this view for the Campus Manager  appears a LAN segment and We don´t want to appear there on the views,  can anyone tell me if you can edit the view and delete this segment of the map. or if it is necessary to rediscover again.  I  annex the graph with the view.

Campus-manager_view_imagen.GIF

I am very grateful for any collaboration or idea that can give me to remove these segments of LAN Vista Campus Manager.

Sincerely

Pedro Pablo Pacheco

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That artifact is usually indicative of there being a non-Cisco Layer 2 connection (switch or hub) between your devices. Even if you delete it (select, right click and delete), it will "come back" when ANI discovery runs again according to the polling frequency you have setup.

Why do you want your map to not show actual connections such as these segments? Or are you saying there are no such connections and LMS is displaying them in error?

Hi Marvin

Thanks for you answer

I will intented  tomorrow delete the component that conform the bus (LAN), following your suggest. My answer to your question:

Why do you want your map to not show actual connections such as these segments?

My customer only are interesting in the ring over the view map.

Or are you saying there are no such connections and LMS is displaying them in error?

Yes this LAN connection don´t exit what happens is that all the router have config a same IP,  So the Ciscoworks show this as whether like single LAN.

Thanks

Pedro Pacheco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco