Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CiscoWorks LMS Dashboard

I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bCYcBsibNg on Youtube, but I can't find where to download it. Does anybody know? And if so, have you tried it? Thanks

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: CiscoWorks LMS Dashboard

It's not yet available for general distribution, but I have used it, and I like it a lot.  Once the beta period is over, it will be posted to Cisco.com.  It looks like it will be available by the end of the summer.

8 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

It's not yet available for general distribution, but I have used it, and I like it a lot.  Once the beta period is over, it will be posted to Cisco.com.  It looks like it will be available by the end of the summer.

Thanks Joe, looking forward to it!

Is it some new information around this application ?

Cisco Employee

The plan is still to release it after LMS 4.0 is released.  That means either late this month or early October.

Did the LMS Dashboard get released? I don't see it on the Support/Downloads under CiscoWorks?

Cisco Employee

Not yet.  It's still in beta (we changed it quite a bit for LMS 4.0).

Hi

Is there any news on this Dashboard ? and will it work in version LMS 3.2 ?

Many thanks

Andy

Cisco Employee

Still in flux.  Right now I'm hearing April.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content