- Is it possible to configure the LMS to handle this traps and send an alarm or notification?
- Finally it seems that the server is not collecting all the syslog messages generated from all my routers during the day, it looks like at some point of the day the server is full and will not display the logs of the rest of the day, is it possible to modify this so I can collect and backup the logs on a per day basis?
1. Not really. CiscoView has some real-time graphing capabilities for utilization, but none of this is archived for historical trending purposes.
2. No. The trap processing in LMS is limited to certain fault-related traps only. You will need another more fully-functional trap receiving application to handle RMON events.
3. What version of RME do you have? The latest release of RME is unbounded in the number of syslog messages it can handle per-day, and can process up to 200 per second. Also, on what platform have you installed LMS?
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3.
16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted
towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are
looking for early feedback from customers befor...
Introduction Featured Speakers Luis Espejel is the Telecommunications
Manager of IENova, an Oil & Gas company. Currently he works with Cisco
IOS® and Cisco IOS XE platforms, and NX to some extent. He has also
worked as a Senior Engineer with the Routing P...
In this session you can learn more about Layer 3 multicast and the best
practices to identify possible threats and take security measures. It
provides an overview of basic multicast, the best security practices for
use of this technology, and recommendati...