cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clicking on 'All Devices' in 3.5 displays 'No Entries Found'

getwithrob
Level 3
Level 3

Clicking on 'All Devices' in 3.5 displays 'No Entries Found' even though there are. I know this was a reported bug.

Has a fix been written?

The 3-3.5 servers we have in place seem to be doing this more and more requiring restarts more and more.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If this is RME 3.5 you're talking about, IIRC, this was a bug introduced by IDU 8.0. There's nothing you can do except either restart dmgtd (although I think there is an LCserver involved too?) or wait it out. As for why it's happening more and more, I suppose it's probably because more and more devices are being added to the RME inventory, so the pertinent DB table(s) gets/get locked more frequently. I don't think there's a fix; the only permanent solution is to upgrade to LMS 2.5 or later.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If this is RME 3.5 you're talking about, IIRC, this was a bug introduced by IDU 8.0. There's nothing you can do except either restart dmgtd (although I think there is an LCserver involved too?) or wait it out. As for why it's happening more and more, I suppose it's probably because more and more devices are being added to the RME inventory, so the pertinent DB table(s) gets/get locked more frequently. I don't think there's a fix; the only permanent solution is to upgrade to LMS 2.5 or later.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: