cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clicking on 'All Devices' in 3.5 displays 'No Entries Found'

getwithrob
Level 3
Level 3

Clicking on 'All Devices' in 3.5 displays 'No Entries Found' even though there are. I know this was a reported bug.

Has a fix been written?

The 3-3.5 servers we have in place seem to be doing this more and more requiring restarts more and more.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If this is RME 3.5 you're talking about, IIRC, this was a bug introduced by IDU 8.0. There's nothing you can do except either restart dmgtd (although I think there is an LCserver involved too?) or wait it out. As for why it's happening more and more, I suppose it's probably because more and more devices are being added to the RME inventory, so the pertinent DB table(s) gets/get locked more frequently. I don't think there's a fix; the only permanent solution is to upgrade to LMS 2.5 or later.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If this is RME 3.5 you're talking about, IIRC, this was a bug introduced by IDU 8.0. There's nothing you can do except either restart dmgtd (although I think there is an LCserver involved too?) or wait it out. As for why it's happening more and more, I suppose it's probably because more and more devices are being added to the RME inventory, so the pertinent DB table(s) gets/get locked more frequently. I don't think there's a fix; the only permanent solution is to upgrade to LMS 2.5 or later.