Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM Topology Service Bandwidth Features

Hi,

I have cm 5.0.4 on solaris 10. Browser is firefox, the supported version 2 in us-englisch. Topology services has the bandwidth feature. It should be possible to display the links between devices in different colors. This different colors show the bandwidth utilization. Filter show high, medium or low utilization.

But on my installation there is never different color on any links. I checked rmon on the switch. Config for rmon looks alright.

Is there anybody who has any experience with this feature? Does this feature really work? Is this feature trusty, means are the values exact?

Any help or info are welcome.

Thanks

HR

1 Reply 1

mmellet
Level 3
Level 3

You can modify and customize various Network Topology View features to suit your operating environment. For example, you can change the display colors and view layout of the Network Topology View. You can also customize the view features for individual user roles, or modify the default features for all users. This is a good link for Topology Services.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_campus_manager/5.0/user/guide/topo.html