Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CNA duplicate entries in the device tree of front panel view

Hello,

our customer has about twenty switch stacks in CNA community. The CNA version is 6.3.1. The problem is, that on the front panel view in the device tree all switches in a stack are shown twice. First time as a part of stack and after that as a separate entry. But, if I check the device tree in the topology view, I can see only the stack icon and the switches in the stack - no further separate entries. 

So I made a test in my labor with a stack of two swicthes and have the same issue in different CNA versions. I attached  a screenshot of the device trees for better understanding.

I looked for different settings on CNA, but could not disable the view of duplicated entries.

Does anybody have an idea, if it is possible to resolve it?

It does not look very bad on  my screenshot, but because all of the customer's stacks contains more than 2 switches (3 - 5 swicthes), the device tree looks very long and confusing on his CNA installation.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sergej

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: