cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CNA problem with the option View (Front panel)

ocajica
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I want to ask you something, I am using the Cisco network Asistant 5.4, and when I conected to a device in this case a router 2800, it show the topology and another things, but the option Monitor>Views>Front panel doesn't show me anything , I read the help menu and this case of router is supported.

Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers: C2801, C2811, C2821, C2851.

So can you help ? Is there something wrong with the CNA or it's necesarry more configration in the device.

thanks and best regards

Manuel

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

In Network Assistant, some windows, such as VLAN, Hostname, and so on, might not open from the Front Panel view popup menu for Catalyst 4500 series switches. So ensure whether the 2800 router is to connected 4500 series catalyst switch. If so you may try closing the network assistant and restart it because it may happen It may happen when you work with Front Panel for some time.

The following URL may help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_network_assistant/version5_0/release/notes/OL12210a.html#wp594004

aborole
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not all features are supported on routers or wireless devices as compared to switches in CNA. Front panel supports only switches and C45XX

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: