cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CNR 6.1.4 DHCP scope address state is pending-available?

zhangxuejun
Level 1
Level 1

CNR 6.1.4 DHCP scope address state is pending-available?

scope address state is pengding-available,client can not get ip address from CHR DHCP SERVER,why ? how resolve this problem

Main CNR and backup CNR dhcp already synchronized.

6 Replies 6

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You mention that both servers are in sync, but this state general indicates some communication issue between main and backup.

You need to make sure that both servers can properly communicate with each other.

If you do:

nrcmd>dhcp getRelatedServers

What does it return?

Is the scope that is filled with pending-available created on the secondary server?

hi,thanks for you replay.

main and backup server coummunication is OK.

when del main address scope,after sync,back server can be sync. look at back server ,this scop lease state display none state.but main server this scope address lease state still display pendig-available.

try to synchronize both server, and do dhcp reload on both server.

a lot of thanks for you help.next time meet this question,I will do this .If could not resolve ,open case in cisco support.

restart application on Standby server

hilwold
Level 1
Level 1

I also had this problem. i found Stand by server not synk, some network also not updated in standby server...

solution i did:  manualy synk Standby server by DHCP>>>Falover--> Synk-->Run

Regards

hilmy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: