Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Common Services 3.3 Link Registration Problem

When attempting to delete a registered link (which has a malformed URL) the following is logged in the stdout.log file without any error message being displayed:

[Wed Jun 23 11:40:26 CEST 2010] INFO   [CMICLogger : info]  : com.cisco.nm.cmf.cmic.registry.OperateRecords Deleting the registered template D:\PROGRA~2\CSCOpx\objects\data\cmf\cmic\registered-templates\syslogtail.1.0.sgcw02.443.https.xml
[Wed Jun 23 11:40:26 CEST 2010] ERROR  [CMICLogger : error]  : com.cisco.nm.cmf.cmic.uii.action.LinkRegAction Registered template for this application not present

The directory and template file specified on the first line does not exists - for whatever reason - my question is how can I remove the entry..?

Everyone's tags (4)
1 REPLY

Re: Common Services 3.3 Link Registration Problem

I found the directory - helps if you read the directory path correctly - and created a dummy file  - by copying an existing file, and renaming it with the correct name.  This allowed me to delete the registed link entry.  Apologies if I wasted anyone's time with this one...

Cheers,

SRGi

Views
Helpful
Replies