Views
Helpful
Replies

config Archive Mgmt failed LMS 3.2

lambay2000
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

Archive mgmt failed for 14 devices and working fine for only 2 devices..The communicaion between the LMS and Switches is through SSH,but ssh also failed.

Thanks,

20 Replies 20

You have the wrong credentials in DCR for this device.  RME is trying to login with the username cwlms and password LmsITA9002, and this is failing.  Fix the credentials in DCR, and RME should be able to fetch the vlan configuration.

Hi Clarke,

These are the correct credentials,this is  the username and password for LMS i have configured for each and every switch.

Thanks,

The sniffer trace doesn't lie.  The device responds saying the credentials are incorrect.  Take a look for yourself.

Hello Joe,

Joe i cant see any username and password in sniffer trace can u tell where i have to see that,but joe if u say the credentials are incorrect then how the primary and running config are getting archived,It is a very strange but believe me the username and password are correct.

Thanks

Look at frames 622 through 714.  You will see the login failure.  I'm guessing the other configs were archived using TFTP/SNMP.

Hi Clarke,

You are the real expert,solved the issue.It is fetching the vlan configs also.

Thanks