cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Could not add this image to software repository in LMS 2.6

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

I cann't to import image from two devices (cat3560 and cisco2600) to the software repository:-( For Cat3560 is error message: SWIM0036: Could not add this image to software repository. For Cisco2600 is error message following: SWIM1124: Failed to copy the image from Flash due to the reason - copyInvalidServerAddress :invalid server address specified.

Retry the operation. If the problem persists, check the Bug Toolkit application for any known issues on the running image version. The credentials for these devices are OK. I tried to delete and add this devices to the LMS, but the problem still occurs. Thank you for your help. Roman

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The problem with the 3560 is that the vty line is timing out. Add "exec-timeout 0 0" to your vty lines, and this problem will go away.

The 2600 could be an SNMP bug on the device, or it could be a configuration issue. RME is telling the router to copy its running image to 10.28.63.254. Is this the correct IP address for the RME server? Can you perform a manual TFTP from the router to the RME server?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

here is the attachment.

Just a quick skim on the configs showed me that you're dealing with a DMZ'd enviromnment. You'll need to check the firewall rulebase for permission from the ciscoworks server to the device with protocol TFTP. Addtionally check to see if the device is NAT'd with anything other than a SNAT (static NAP).

The problem with the 3560 is that the vty line is timing out. Add "exec-timeout 0 0" to your vty lines, and this problem will go away.

The 2600 could be an SNMP bug on the device, or it could be a configuration issue. RME is telling the router to copy its running image to 10.28.63.254. Is this the correct IP address for the RME server? Can you perform a manual TFTP from the router to the RME server?

Thank you for your help. For now it is working:-) Roman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: