cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Couldn't find the devices in my ciscoworks

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

ESS Monitor running normally, with message "ESS is fully up now". But in DFM status, some devices are learning and questioned. Before this everything is OK, I have 800 devices, suddenly only 2 device with status known. I tried to fix (rediscover), right know there are 9 device questioned and 5 learning. There is some devices in status lerning/questioned. But I couldn't find the devices in my ciscoworks. How it could be?

17 Replies 17

If you were previously integrated with ACS, then the device should still be in there. If not, you will need to add all of the devices you wish to manage with LMS into the ACS server. You will then need to setup your LMS user accounts in ACS to have access to those devices.

It is not sufficient to simply re-register LMS with ACS to get device access.

I have integrated with ACS. But in ACS it shows error message : "service=CM authorize-device=157.47.5.105 cmd"Schedule_dev_discovery".

I think for discovery has moved to CS menu. How to fix it? And in ACS (for IPM) only for heldesk level, can't change to the other levels

Yes, Discovery is now part of CS. To fix these problems, you need to re-register your applications with ACS. That should address both issues.