cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM 3.1.1 - ASA5200 Tunnel-Group Overlapping Addresses problem

tckoon
Level 1
Level 1

The ASA had been configured with remote access vpn using ASDM VPN wizard, and been live for quite sometime. The VPN IP pool is part of inside interface ip subnet.

CSM was incoporated in the network, I managed to integrate with FWSM. But I got problem with ASA5200, where 1 error is causing CSM cannot work to deploy policy or can't save the CSM after some changes.

Please see attached screen shot. It complaint that the Tunnel-Group Overlapping Addresses. Why CSM complaint that ? I dont think any problem to use IP pool on one of the interface subnet.

Is there any work around rather than I need to change IP pool address or , reconfigure the interface ip address to avoid tunnel-group overlapping address ?

Regards

1 Reply 1

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

From the error message I think you may have a vpn address-pool network which is same with one of your interface's network. For example. you may have a interface 10.10.10.1/24 while you have a vpn address pool 10.10.10.0/24. Please kindly check your ASA config and change accordingly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: