Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM Deployment

I have a CSM 3.3 deployment coming up in few days and I wanted to download a trial edition before working on production environment . Cisco doesnt allows trial download without a service contract .

Can someone from Cisco publish this file to my cisco id ?

Cisco Security Manager 3.3.1

fcs-csm-331-win-k9.zip

AND

Performance Monitor 3.3.1

fcs-mcp-331-win-k9.exe

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=280033778&catid=268439477&softwareid=282773974&release=4.3&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Your request doesn't make sense. Why would you want the old version (3.3) when the current release is 4.3?

If you have either product you can install it on a non-production server without applying the license file for evaluation / staging purposes.

Client has 3.3 as it was purchased earlier .

I can do that but the CD ROM is with client at the moment and I was thinking if i can get the Eval from internet for testing . It would take less effort compared to getting the CD from client 

Sorry but Cisco doesn't publish obsolete software for NMS evaluations. 3.3.1. was published in October 2009 and has been designated end-of-sales.

4.3 is really a superior product (64-bit, lots of new functions, supports newest hardware, etc.). I'd strongly recommend getting your client to move up to that release. Almost any problem encountered with 3.3.1 will result in the TAC recommending an upgrade. Even bug fixes will be officially discontinued next March.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: