cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTMJrmServer service is not coming UP.

vtandon
Level 1
Level 1

We are working on CWLMS 3.0 on WIndows OS. We observed an error that CTMJrmServer service is not coming UP.

WHile trying to administratively Start the service -> it starts but immedaiatley goes down again.

Need your expert help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the entire output of the pdshow command. Have you changed the hostname of this server since installing LMS?

I got this error already with one installation at a customer site with dotnet3 Framework installed (W23K). Deinstall dotnet3 and if possible dotnet2 as well (but keep dotnet1!!!). Maybe its the same problem with your installation. Pls check Application Messages at the evntvwr from your Win station as well.

We had also a call open for this issue, but I cant find the case-id, because this customer did all the case tracking by its own. I'm not shure if this 601/1824781 is the cisco or the computacenter (my company) -case-id. It's long time ago:)

Steffen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: