Views
Helpful
Replies

CVDM for 6500 with 12.2(18)SXF

dlongworth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Anyone have any idea when this gets fixed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are referring to CSCsc10956, this is fixed now. A patch is available by calling the TAC and referencing this bug ID.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are referring to CSCsc10956, this is fixed now. A patch is available by calling the TAC and referencing this bug ID.

Thx Joe.

The fix is to downgrade IOS to version 12.2(18)SXD3, which is deferred and can't be downloaded any more. Is there any other solution ?

That's the workaround. By calling the TAC, and referencing the bug I mentioned in my previous post, and patch can be made available for 12.2(18)SXF.

Since nearly a year has passed since this post I'm hoping there is a limited release patch available. According to TAC I can not support both my WS-X6148A-GE-45AF module and CVDM with the same IOS version. The WS-X6148A-GE-45AF requires minimum IOS 12.2(18)SXF and CVDM IOS 12.2.18-SXD7b or older. Since I am relatively new to configuring the 6500 Series I was hoping to run CVDM for some GUI assistance. Do you know if an actual patch is available?

Thanks

CVDM is no longer being developed. For visual management of a 6500, it is recommended you use CiscoWorks LMS with CiscoView.