Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWLMS 2.6 CS error device and credentials

When I try to access Common Services- Device and Credentials, I get the message "Error in communicating with Group Administration Server. It may be down or not yet up. Please make sure that Group administration server is up and running, then refresh the page"

In the windows services, can affect some to this situation?

I have CWLMS 2.6 on Windows 2003 R2 enterprise ed. SP 2, recently installed

I attach the Windows Services screens.

thans very much!

best regards,

PS:left one more attach.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This looks fine. There are no errors here. Provided no one manually shuts down daemons, I do not anticipate your problem reoccurring.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command. what version of Common Services do you have?

I have CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.6

I do "net stop crmdmgtd" and then "start crmdmgtd".

And now it's magically working fine.

I do not understand..

Here attach pdshow output.

thanks very much

best regards,

Jorgelina

Have you since restarted dmgtd after capturing this pdshow? The pdshow does indicate quite a few daemon problems. It appears that some daemons may have been stopped manually. I would certainly say that given this output, a restart of Daemon Manager should restore functionality.

Here attach the pdshow after the stop-start dmgtd.

I hope that continue normally.I not restart the server again yet.

Thanks very mucch!

best regards,

This looks fine. There are no errors here. Provided no one manually shuts down daemons, I do not anticipate your problem reoccurring.

ok, thanks very much for your support.

best regards!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco