Helpful
Replies

DCNM requirements

a.perrichon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need some help about the DCNM installation :

1. Is the Service Pack 2 for Windows 2008 R2 supported ?
  2. Can I install DCNM on a french Windows Server  ? Or DCNM installation needs an US version ?

Regards,

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The Release Notes are usually a good place to check these questions. Unfortunately they are silent on your specifc question. I'd suggest the TAC should be able to give you a definitive answer.

Abel JULIAN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi a.perrichon,

have you the answer today ? I am facing the same issue today.

Thanks by advance,

Regards,

Abel

Finally, the DCNM soft is still remained in its box So Soory, I have no more information.

Hi

I'm unsure of the version you are trying to install but here are the requirements for 5.x

Cisco DCNM Release 5.0(2) supports running the Cisco DCNM server on these operating systems:

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition, Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 (32-bit, 64-bit).

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Release 5.4 (32-bit and 64-bit versions).

And here is 6.1

Cisco DCNM Release 6.1(x) supports running the Cisco DCNM-LAN and Cisco DCNM-SAN servers on these operating systems:

Microsoft Windows 2003, 32-bit or 64-bit with Service Pack 2

Microsoft Windows 2008 Standard and R2 (32-bit and 64-bit)

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Release 5.6 and 5.7 (32-bit and 64-bit) or a lower version

Note If a service pack for the Windows operating system is not listed, the service pack is not supported.

Hope that helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: