Hi, I recently upgraded my customer to LMS2.5.1. When I ran a device credential report in RME the majority of devices were OK with a handful that could not be resolved via DNS so I added their ip address into DCR. When I reran the report all the devices that previously were OK were now reporting FAILED. I haven't had an opportunity to remove my changes but I was wondering if this is a known issue.
I also had another issue with domains; I enter the hostname and place it into it's domain (under DCR) but Device Centre cannot resolve some of the devices. I then added the domain name after the hostname which works for some but then on others the domain-name is added twice. Any ideas?
We have 3 identical switches configured by someone else and would like to claim some of the Gigabit ports(G1/G2/G3/G4) for use on servers. When we try to change the wiring and configuration, we run in to connectivity issues. Attached is a des...
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...