Views
Helpful
Replies

Depreciated Mibs

vidalch63
Level 1
Level 1

I have already opened a tac case.

I need to touch over 10k devices using snmp to set an initial config. I have snmp scripts but want to be sure I do the push with the nondepreciated oid per IOS/OS.

Does anyone know of or have a matrix of IOS/OS oid/mib depreciated by IOS/OS level with the associated replacement oid ?

Not that I have 237 possible IOS/OS's I may come across and using ciscos mib browser to get this information will be tedious.

2 Replies 2

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

The fact that it is deprecated means that anyone who was not using it before should definitely not start using it now. If they were using it before, they should have noticed the status of the variable. Once they were deprecated and inquired about what new ones were replacing it. Deprecated variables are typically only active for a couple of releases post being marked as deprecated.

Yeah. All your comments are common knowledge.

If I have 237 difference IOS/OS's, I need to know the correct oid to use to push / pull configs. ... and the mib broswer just aint going to do it.

I need a table ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: