Helpful
Replies

Device Change Report_Cisco LMS

aryarahul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CIsco LMS 3.2

The problem is that one of the locations which was installed with CIsco 1841 Router has been replaced with Cisco 1941

from where i can get the report displaying the previous and the new replaced model ?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi ,

As such there is no report to tell you about the Device change or replaced.

If you have not deleted the previous device 1841 and added the new one(1941)  in LMS .  you can still run reports for 1841 which will show you the old database information.

similarly you can run the report for 1941 as well.

Reports > Inventory > Detailed Device

Thanks-

Afroz

****Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks for the reply Afroz,

no i havnt deleted the previous device , the new was replaced at the end location

now when i run the report from inventory it gives me current device information ,not the previous device

Thanks

Are you able to see the old device in LMS ?

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

i did nothing in the LMS, at the end location device was replaced and snmp credentials were entered , LMS updated itself with the new details under the previous device credentials.

Now i cant see what was the last device under the same name in LMS

database has been updated , so unfortunately you won't be able see the old device information now sad

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages contributors **

sad :(

thanks for the help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: