I have excluded more than 1000 devices and that working fine however there are few devices excluded from LMS but keep discovered them and try to manage them. these devices excluded just like other devices by ip address and host name. is their any possible cause exclude not effectively working on these devices?
first I did exclude them using CM device exclude (DCR Exclude), that way the initial list created after that I am updating the exclude file manually by adding the ip address/host name that works fine.I have more than 50 device added on such a way, however I have another 5-6 devices exclude the same way,they are discover on DCR and RME keep trying to archive the config and failed. which I don't want RME to do anything with this devices.I did remove from the DCR and run device discovery 3-4 time keep discover and added on DCR.
Thanks Joe, I have found the problem,on the last line of exclude file was looks like this "10.10.10.10;End of CSV file" so I have added "," between 10 and ; and now looks like "10.10.10.10,;End of CSV file" now everything properly excluded. I think some point may be"," deleted accidentally.thanks a lot for your time!
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.