cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device inventory LMS 2.6

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

I have a list of Serial number almost close to 20000. I want to search the device related to this serial number. is there anyways I can add those numbers and Ciscoworks able to compare them or find them.I know I can search base on one serial number but As I said to search multiple Chassis serial number at once.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can create an RME inventory custom report, and input all the serial numbers. That will be pretty tedious. It might be easier to create an inventory custom report to look at All serial numbers. Run the report, export it, then run searches from an external source.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can create an RME inventory custom report, and input all the serial numbers. That will be pretty tedious. It might be easier to create an inventory custom report to look at All serial numbers. Run the report, export it, then run searches from an external source.

Thank you so much J. the second one is easy. I did export to xls and use MS Xcel to compare it.

Hi all,

I am unable to archive the router configurations. when i run the archive job it says as follow -

Failed to fetch config using RCP.Connection refused: connect Verify RCP is enabled or not.

i have checked the running config and RCP is enabled and working.

Can you suggest something?

Please start a new thread for your issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco