Try the following that solved similar issues with previous customers that ran into this problem:
1) If you have the LMS 2.5.1 upgrade install then skip this step, else
Download LMS 2.5.1 update from Cisco website:
2) Start the install by clicking on it.
Please note that you *don't* need to install it again, what you need is the
extraction of the files.
After starting it you will see that it started extracting the files.
3) After that, the popup window appears saying:
Welcome to CiscoWorks setup program. This program will install
CiscoWorks LMS 2.5 Dec 2005 Update on you computer...
Please do *NOT* click on next, just leave the process here, it will be
Cancelled at that point.
4) Leave that window open and search for 'cids_pkgs'
It will be located somewhere under Documents and Settings\\Local
eg: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local
5) This way you have those packages. Please copy them to a different
location such as c:\cids_pkgs
6) Now Cancel the installation process.
7) Stop the daemon manager: net stop crmdmgtd
8) Replace all the packages cids by the ones we exctracted:
PSUCli.bat -p rme -src -all -i
so in our example: PSUCli.bat -p rme -src c:\cids_pkgs -all -i -noServerRestart
9) Install the SharedSwimIOS:
psucli -p rme -src c:\ SharedSwimIOS -i -noServerRestart
This should now install it properly.
10) Start the daemon manager: net start crmdmgtd
Hi everyone, I would like to thank you in advance for any help you can provide a newcomer like myself!
Im studying the 100-105 book by Odom and am currently on the topic of Port security. I purchased a used 2960 and I'm trying to follow a...
While deploying a number of 18xx/2802/3802 model access points (APs), which run AP-COS as their operating platform. It can be observed on some occasions that while many of their access points were able to join the fabric WLC withou...
I am going to design and build an LAN network under a tunnel underground with long distance between the switches.
I will have 2 Catalyst switches and 8 Industrial IE3000, and they will be connected with fiber.
For now I am planning on use Layer-2 s...