Helpful
Replies

Devices isn't supported in LMS RME

j-fragoso
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a problem with LMS.

We had a LMS 2.5, We upgraded to 2.6 last week. After that we have detected some devices aren't supported,(as 3750 or 3020) by RME. We have downloaded and we have installed device packages but it doesn't work.

CWLMS 2.6 W2003 (SP1) amb 4Gb RAM

CS 3.0.6

RME 4.0.6

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Jose

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your package repositories are damaged. There is a procedure to recover from this which involves copying a set of packages from an up-to-date known good server. The TAC can provide these packages and the procedure to correct this problem moving forward.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are the sysObjectIDs of these devices? Exactly what errors are you seeing in RME?

I attach sh tech output command from some devices and errors screenshots.

Do you need any more information?

Thanks a lot

I need the sysObjectIDs. You can get the sysObjectIDs using the SNMP Walk tool in Device Center. Additionally, I cannot read docx files.

I attach sysObjectIDs and screenshots.

Thanks

Your package repositories are damaged. There is a procedure to recover from this which involves copying a set of packages from an up-to-date known good server. The TAC can provide these packages and the procedure to correct this problem moving forward.

Thank you very much one more time. Your solution solved my problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: