Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 2.0.10 - Email notification issues.

stevek1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

Just starting with DFM. Having a problem with email notifications.

1 - I have set up Event Set "A" (attached) which aims to filter out the events I don't want to receive alerts about..eg...I don't want to receive alerts about HighQueueDropRate incidents.

2 - I have configured a Notification Group (NotificationGroupAll - attached) which uses Event Set "A".

3 - I have configured an E-mail Notification Subscription (NotificationEmailAll - attached) which sends alerts as defined in the Notification Group.

The problem is I still get email alerts for HighQueueDropRate incidents.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers, SteveK.

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You still have alert boxes checked in your Notification Group. Uncheck all alert boxes, and you will get the desired results.

Right on the money as always Joe. I trust Cisco understand your worth which should not be underestimated. Via this forum, you are providing solutions to real life business problems to Cisco's massive client base every day, notwithstanding your product development work. Thanks mate. SteveK.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: