Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

DFM 2.0.10 - Email notification issues.

Hi Folks,

Just starting with DFM. Having a problem with email notifications.

1 - I have set up Event Set "A" (attached) which aims to filter out the events I don't want to receive alerts about..eg...I don't want to receive alerts about HighQueueDropRate incidents.

2 - I have configured a Notification Group (NotificationGroupAll - attached) which uses Event Set "A".

3 - I have configured an E-mail Notification Subscription (NotificationEmailAll - attached) which sends alerts as defined in the Notification Group.

The problem is I still get email alerts for HighQueueDropRate incidents.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers, SteveK.

• Network Management
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: DFM 2.0.10 - Email notification issues.

You still have alert boxes checked in your Notification Group. Uncheck all alert boxes, and you will get the desired results.

Re: DFM 2.0.10 - Email notification issues.

Right on the money as always Joe. I trust Cisco understand your worth which should not be underestimated. Via this forum, you are providing solutions to real life business problems to Cisco's massive client base every day, notwithstanding your product development work. Thanks mate. SteveK.

Views
Helpful
Replies