Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 2.0.11 Notification Groups

power1pete
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have dfm 2.0.11 installed on Windows2000 server. When I try to modify/edit my existing notification group, it does not do anything. However, I am able to add a new notification group. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Pete

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JRE has nothing to do with it. DFM is all non-Java on the client side. It is more likely an issue of needing to clear your browser cache.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are you changing in your existing group? What errors/pop-ups do you get?

I just realize the problem only happened on one workstation. When I try to open the existing group in the localhost of the server and a different workstation, I was okay.

Let me try to un-install and re-install the JRE for that workstation. I will let you know the result. Thanks Joe.

JRE has nothing to do with it. DFM is all non-Java on the client side. It is more likely an issue of needing to clear your browser cache.

Okay, empty out the browser cache did it. Thank you very much for your help Joe!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: