cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 2.0 Threshold Management

xayavongp
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to change the default utilization value of 40% to higher value but it doesn't take it. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Just goes back to default value. This is on an interface 10/100MB Ethernet.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Exactly what version of DFM do you have? DFM 2.0 is very old, so I hope you're not using stock LMS 2.5.

If the settings are not saving at all (and you've clicked both Save and OK), this might be a browser issue. If you're using IE, try Mozilla. If you're using Mozilla, try IE.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Once you change the value, click Save then OK. Then, go to DFM > Configuration > Polling and Thresholds > Apply Changes, and apply your changes. Only then will the settings go into effect.

After hitting Apply Changes, I get: "Either you have not changed any settings or the settings you changed have been applied by a different user."

Any thoughts ? Thx.-

Exactly what version of DFM do you have? DFM 2.0 is very old, so I hope you're not using stock LMS 2.5.

If the settings are not saving at all (and you've clicked both Save and OK), this might be a browser issue. If you're using IE, try Mozilla. If you're using Mozilla, try IE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: