cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 2.0 Threshold Management

xayavongp
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to change the default utilization value of 40% to higher value but it doesn't take it. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Just goes back to default value. This is on an interface 10/100MB Ethernet.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Exactly what version of DFM do you have? DFM 2.0 is very old, so I hope you're not using stock LMS 2.5.

If the settings are not saving at all (and you've clicked both Save and OK), this might be a browser issue. If you're using IE, try Mozilla. If you're using Mozilla, try IE.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Once you change the value, click Save then OK. Then, go to DFM > Configuration > Polling and Thresholds > Apply Changes, and apply your changes. Only then will the settings go into effect.

After hitting Apply Changes, I get: "Either you have not changed any settings or the settings you changed have been applied by a different user."

Any thoughts ? Thx.-

Exactly what version of DFM do you have? DFM 2.0 is very old, so I hope you're not using stock LMS 2.5.

If the settings are not saving at all (and you've clicked both Save and OK), this might be a browser issue. If you're using IE, try Mozilla. If you're using Mozilla, try IE.