Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DFM 3.1.3 errors - Urgent please

Hi to all

I have a strange situation for my DFM. All the devices that i tried to put in DFM are stuck in learning. Also i got this error (error1.jpg) when i try to access DFM>Config>Other Config>Alerts and activities> or this error (error2.jpg) when i try to open DFM>Config>Pooling and Thresh

All the proccess are OK, running normally in CS>Admin.

Also in NSROOT\log\dfmlog i see almost in evry log this error:

"Error in getting instance of TreeGenerator class com.cisco.nm.trx.kdm.utils.DcrGroupSelectorTreeGenerator Root Cause:com.cisco.nm.xms.ctm.common.CTMException: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "ogs_server_urn" : Not found "

8 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: DFM 3.1.3 errors - Urgent please

Post the output of the pdshow command.

Hi Clarke

Here is the output of the command.

and the attachement

Cisco Employee

This looks fine. Post the DFMOGSServer.log and DFMOGSClient.log along with the logs under NMSROOT/log/dfmLogs/PTM.

Hi

There is no such files in the PTM directory (see capture). I found those log files in NMSROOT\Log directory.

Also i attached DFMLogServer and DfmLogService.

Cisco Employee

There is certainly something wrong with DFMOGSServer, but the log doesn't indicate what that is. More debugging will be required. Given the timezone difference, I suggest you contact TAC to get more realtime help with this issue.

Cisco Employee

There is certainly something wrong with DFMOGSServer, but the log doesn't indicate what that is. More debugging will be required. Given the timezone difference, I suggest you contact TAC to get more realtime help with this issue.

Ok. Thanks for reply

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content