Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 3.1.3 errors - Urgent please

i.cristian
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all

I have a strange situation for my DFM. All the devices that i tried to put in DFM are stuck in learning. Also i got this error (error1.jpg) when i try to access DFM>Config>Other Config>Alerts and activities> or this error (error2.jpg) when i try to open DFM>Config>Pooling and Thresh

All the proccess are OK, running normally in CS>Admin.

Also in NSROOT\log\dfmlog i see almost in evry log this error:

"Error in getting instance of TreeGenerator class com.cisco.nm.trx.kdm.utils.DcrGroupSelectorTreeGenerator Root Cause:com.cisco.nm.xms.ctm.common.CTMException: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "ogs_server_urn" : Not found "

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command.

Hi Clarke

Here is the output of the command.

and the attachement

This looks fine. Post the DFMOGSServer.log and DFMOGSClient.log along with the logs under NMSROOT/log/dfmLogs/PTM.

Hi

There is no such files in the PTM directory (see capture). I found those log files in NMSROOT\Log directory.

Also i attached DFMLogServer and DfmLogService.

There is certainly something wrong with DFMOGSServer, but the log doesn't indicate what that is. More debugging will be required. Given the timezone difference, I suggest you contact TAC to get more realtime help with this issue.

There is certainly something wrong with DFMOGSServer, but the log doesn't indicate what that is. More debugging will be required. Given the timezone difference, I suggest you contact TAC to get more realtime help with this issue.

Ok. Thanks for reply

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: