cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM 3.1.3 Notification Services error

rcgreen77
Level 1
Level 1

The following error messages occur when trying to access Notification Groups, SNMP Trap,E-Mail, and Syslog Notification:

Database error; cannot process your request. Please see the nos.log details. The only option is to click ok. Then this error message appears: Problem with File /WEB-INF/screens/Notification/newtrapSubscription.jsp!!!Cannot find bean NewSubscription in scope null

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Something is preventing the CSTM registry from being created, but it is not obvious what that is. There is an issue with the DFM daemons and their start time, though. It looks like they were started (or restarted) after Daemon Manager was last started. Try restarting Daemon Manager to see if all of the daemons sync up.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command, the NMSROOT/log/dfmLogs/NOS/NOS.log, and the NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log and stderr.log.

Here are all of the files that you have requested

the stdout.log exceeds the file size limit. please advise

Check the permissions on NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/triveni/WEB-INF/lib/ctmregistry. Make sure the casusers group has full control for this file.

I have confirmed that the casusers group has full control of the file mentioned above

Post the NOSServer.log.

Here's the requested file

Something is preventing the CSTM registry from being created, but it is not obvious what that is. There is an issue with the DFM daemons and their start time, though. It looks like they were started (or restarted) after Daemon Manager was last started. Try restarting Daemon Manager to see if all of the daemons sync up.

I restarted all daemons. I can access everythihng in Notification services without any errors. What you think the problem was/is?

As I said, it probably had to do with some synchronization issue. The registry may have been locked by another daemon.

Thank you for all or your help. It is greatly appreciated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: