I have added 130 devices in DCR through CSV file,
Alls are showing in CS moduls but those are not come in DFM module.
I am put all modules in auto allocation mode
I have restarted services (crmdmgtd) and also restarted hard reboot server.
I have also checked pdshow command all services are running ok.
I was restored all date base and Readd devices in DCR, but still problame is there
I have uploaded screen short of CS and DFM so you will get more idea.
When you say you restored your databases, did you restore a backup. or did you reinitialize the DFM databases? I think you should try a reinit of the three DFM databases and the two DFM repositories. See https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8796 for instructions on how to do this. When you do, allocation will be set back to manual, so go to DFM > Device Management > Device Import to add the devices from DCR to DFM.
I had tried with all database reinitialized using all those command
NMSROOT\bin\perl.exe NMSROOT\bin\dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=cmf dmprefix=CMF
same for rmeng, ani, ipm, dfminv, dfmemp, dfmfh, opsxml, upm
but probleme is same .
and as per your guid i tried with manual add devices in DCR but those Devices are not reflect in DFM module.
Reinitialize the databases and remove the .rps files again. With Daemon Manager still shut down, clear out the contents of the NMSROOT/log/dfmLogs/TIS/* log files. Restart Daemon Manager, but wait at least 30 minutes before trying to access LMS. After the 30 minutes, login, and add one device from DCR to DFM. If that fails, post the new set of TIS logs.