Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DFM Detailed Device View Problem

Using LMS2.5, DFM 2.0.2

When viewing a devices details in DFM and specifically looking at the port or interface details, I cannot clearly read the complete details. The display shows such details as Element Name, Display Name, Description, VLAN ID ..... Managed State. However these columns are not very wide and I can only read the first 6 characters in the field. This is most unhelpful as all the ports appear as 'FastEt....'. I can't tell what the different ports are and therefore cannot identify the ones I want to manage.

I have tried to look for a column adjustment but there doesn't appear to be one. I've even tried the print option but this doesn't work - all I get is another browser window exactly the same! Trying the export to pdf just brings up another browser window exactly the same!

Can someone help please. I would like to resize the columns so I can see the complete description of the port or interface. Alternatively I would like to print full details.

Thanks,

Paul

1 REPLY
Red

Re: DFM Detailed Device View Problem

This is bug id CSCsa83440: Need ability to resize the columns in the HTML UII scrolling tables

Please contact TAC and open a Service Request so that it can be linked to CSCsa83440

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content